Dubai Visitor Visa Entry Requirements and Procedures
This page provides information for people who wants to visit Dubai for tourism purposes only
DUBAI VISITOR VISA
- Visa processing time is usually 07 working days. But sometimes it may take more than 10 working days depending upon the nationality, age & gender of the clients etc.
- Dubai Tourist Visa is for Single entry only & all visa applications are subject to approval.
- Visa issuance is not guaranteed for people who are below the age of 25 years & not accompanied by the parents as Dubai Immigration consider it as “under aged”. To get her / his visa, we have to apply the visa of one of the parents enabling to release the visa. (Visa charges will be applicable for parent’s visa).
- For the Visa Processing, the required documents are – First page of Passport (color, scanned copy with father's & mother's name), A color passport-size photograph. Passport copy must be at least not less than 6 month valid.
- Visa issuance is totally under the discretion of Dubai Immigration and Discovery Travel has no responsibility in case of application rejection or delays.
- Visa charges will be applicable even if the visa application is rejected by the Dubai Immigration.
- Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai is open from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Note: If the clients will require to have the Original copy of the Online Dubai Tourist Visa which will be sent through courier, there will be additional charge of USD 16/- per standard courier service (maximum of 50 pax) (5 – 7 Days before your good office will receive the documents depending upon the location)