Visitor Visa Entry Requirements to Australia for Tourism Stream Only
This page provides information for people who wants to visit Australia for tourism purposes only.
VISITOR VISA - Tourism Stream
- This visa generally allows stays of 3 or 6 months in Australia, although a stay of up to 12 months can be granted. However, the visa period is determined on a case by case basis and may be less than the period you requested. A stay beyond 12 months is ONLY granted where ‘exceptional circumstances exist.
- A visa may be granted for a single entry or multiple entries within a specified period. Generally, this visa allows people to enter Australia within 12 months from the date of grant.
VISA PROCESSING SERVICE TIME STANDARD FOR VISITOR VISA APPLICATION
- One (1) Month
- Filled Up Visa Application 1419
- A certified copy of the identity page (showing photo and personal details) of a valid passport and other pages which provide evidence of travel to any other countries
- A recent passport photograph (not more than 6 months old) of yourself
- The Visa Application Charge
- A completed form 1257 Undertaking declaration, for applicants under 18 years of age, staying in Australia with someone other than a parent, legal guardian or relative (if applicable)
- A completed form 1229 Consent to grant an Australian visa to a child under the age of 18 years, for applicants under 18 years of age, travelling alone or without one or both of their parents or legal guardians (if applicable)
- If you authorise another person to receive all written communications about your application with the department:
- completed Part K – Options for receiving written communications; and
- form 956 Advice by a migration agent/exempt person of providing immigration assistance; or
- form 956A Appointment or withdrawal of an authorised recipient
- Evidence of access to funds to support your stay
- Evidence of your medical/travel insurance (if requested)
- Medical examination or tests (if requested)
- A letter from your employer confirming your leave
- Evidence of enrolment at school, college or university
- If visiting a close family member in Australia (who is a citizen or permanent resident of Australia):
- A letter of invitation to visit
- Other information to show that you have an incentive and authority to return to your country of residence, such as property or other significant assets in your home country
Important: Do not provide original documents unless requested. You should provide ‘certified copies’ of original documentation. Documents not in English should be accompanied by accredited English translations.
wHERE TO LODGE VISA APPLICATION
- VFS Global Services Philippines Private Inc.
Mezzanine Floor Unit M01, Ecoplaza Building
2305 Chino Roces Avenue Extension Makati City, Metro Manila 1231
- Website : http://www.vfsglobal.com/australia/philippines/
- Helpline : 632 790 4900
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org